Tuesday 3 September 2013

Wedding

hey amazing peeps LONG time.

Wow its been to long I've missed blogging tooo much!!' Been hectic here in the world of Anschke hahaha.

As you all know my sister got married :) If you didn't know that now you do hahaha. Here is some pics 4 you guys! :)

off to the Salon


they are late oooh dear



she can't hear 

my stunning Cuzzy! 

sister waiting for her hair to be done



Champaign



And juice 4 the pregnant lady ( my cuzzy/makeup artist)
Sorry its blurry :/
her dressed and ready getting her phodies taken

Maid of honour getting ready


first dance

Speech. Oh the poor guy lol

Yolandie and her hubby

cake topper 



And thats most of it :) it was a beautiful wedding Larissa looked beyond pretty.
sorry for the short post got to get back to studying :( tomorrow is last exam for a while so hopefully I will blog a bit more :D
Peace and love 
Anschke

No comments:

Post a Comment