Firstly, I just want to give a shout out to my cousin Yolandie from The Bloomin' Couch who's birthday it is Tomorrow. Whoooop WHOOOOOPPP!!! Hope you have the most amazing day and that you get spoiled rotten! You are such an awesome person and thank you for being such a cool cousin to me :D you rock and you are going to be the best mommy ever! Also readers just remember that name because she is on her way to famedom as the BEST writer of the century ;) hehe. LOVE YOU LOADS and LOADS. See you later :) yay!!
|Ain't she Perdy?????|
Happy happy niggie
So back to the post, I was thinking to start a new segment on the blog on Friday's and call of 'Facts Friday' OR 'Factual Friday', I don't know let me know what you think. Basically I'm just going to put on some random facts about: food, animals, actors, and other things.
Today Random facts about Panda's
1. They live in portions in 6 different isolated mountain rages in China.
2. 99% of their diet consists of bamboo and they eat up to 84 pound of bamboo a day.
3. Female Panda is only able to breed once a year and only for 72 hours.
4. When a baby panda is born it is as small as a butter stick.
5. Poaching pandas was a big problem fortunately it is not anymore.
6. You can't rally tell the gender of a panda till it is about 4 years old.
7. Pandas are endangered. There are only 1,600 left in the wild.
8. Pandas can defecate ( how smart do I sound?? It means go to the loo more or less if you know what I'm saying) up to 40 times a day.
Well that's that for now let me know what you think of the new segment. PLEASE please follow my blog!!
PEACE and LOVE